Dalian Pro VS Wuhan FC Prediction Chinese Super League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Chinese Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dalian Pro got 1 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.8 with 3 points in Chinese Super League.

 

2. Wuhan FC got 0 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.7 with 3 points in Chinese Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dalian Pro win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dalian Pro win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Wuhan FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dalian Pro last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U. Wuhan FC last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/L; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dalian Pro wins is 21.00%, the chance for a draw is 25.92% and the chance for Wuhan FC to win this game is 53.09%.


Dalian Pro VS Wuhan FC
Prediction:Wuhan FC

Dalian Pro VS Wuhan FC Prediction Chinese Super League