Helsingborg VS IFK Varnamo Prediction Sweden Superettan

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Sweden Superettan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Helsingborg got 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.7 with 18 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

2. IFK Varnamo got 6 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.5 with 20 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Helsingborg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Helsingborg win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches. IFK Varnamo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Helsingborg last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/-/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/-/U/U. IFK Varnamo last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Helsingborg wins is 49.25%, the chance for a draw is 27.84% and the chance for IFK Varnamo to win this game is 22.91%.


Helsingborg VS IFK Varnamo
Prediction:Helsingborg

Helsingborg VS IFK Varnamo Prediction Sweden Superettan