Internacional RS VS Olimpia Asuncion Prediction Copa Libertadores

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Internacional RS got 3 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.13 with 14 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Olimpia Asuncion got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.9 with 0 points in Primera Division de Paraguay.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Internacional RS win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Internacional RS win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Olimpia Asuncion win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Internacional RS last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/D; Handicap:W/L/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/V. Olimpia Asuncion last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Internacional RS wins is 63.41%, the chance for a draw is 23.64% and the chance for Olimpia Asuncion to win this game is 12.95%.


Internacional RS VS Olimpia Asuncion
Prediction:Internacional RS

Internacional RS VS Olimpia Asuncion Prediction Copa Libertadores