Independiente VS Santos Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Independiente got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.18 with 1 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Santos got 4 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.10 with 16 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Independiente win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Independiente win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Santos win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Independiente last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Santos last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Independiente wins is 42.78%, the chance for a draw is 29.80% and the chance for Santos to win this game is 27.42%.


Independiente VS Santos
Prediction:Independiente

Independiente VS Santos Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana