Rosario Central VS Deportivo Tachira Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rosario Central got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.23 with 0 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Deportivo Tachira got 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 26 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rosario Central win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rosario Central win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Deportivo Tachira win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rosario Central last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Deportivo Tachira last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rosario Central wins is 60.86%, the chance for a draw is 23.94% and the chance for Deportivo Tachira to win this game is 15.20%.


Rosario Central VS Deportivo Tachira
Prediction:Rosario Central

Rosario Central VS Deportivo Tachira Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana