CA Penarol VS Nacional Montevideo Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. CA Penarol got 4 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.6 with 17 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Nacional Montevideo got 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.3 with 20 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, CA Penarol win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, CA Penarol win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Nacional Montevideo win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. CA Penarol last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Nacional Montevideo last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that CA Penarol wins is 39.46%, the chance for a draw is 29.92% and the chance for Nacional Montevideo to win this game is 30.61%.


CA Penarol VS Nacional Montevideo
Prediction:CA Penarol

CA Penarol VS Nacional Montevideo Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana