Benfica VS Lille Prediction International Club Friendly

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Benfica got 23 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.3 with 76 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. Lille got 24 wins, 11 draws and 3 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.1 with 83 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Benfica win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Benfica win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Lille win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Benfica last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: V/-/-/-/-. Lille last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap: L/-/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/-/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Benfica wins is 42.31%, the chance for a draw is 26.64% and the chance for Lille to win this game is 31.05%.


Benfica VS Lille
Prediction:Benfica

Benfica VS Lille Prediction International Club Friendly