Lokomotiv Astana VS Aris Thessaloniki Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lokomotiv Astana got 12 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.2 with 41 points in Kazakhstan Premier League.

 

2. Aris Thessaloniki got 15 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.2 with 51 points in Greece Super League A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lokomotiv Astana win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lokomotiv Astana win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Aris Thessaloniki win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lokomotiv Astana last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Aris Thessaloniki last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/-/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lokomotiv Astana wins is 39.67%, the chance for a draw is 29.34% and the chance for Aris Thessaloniki to win this game is 30.98%.


Lokomotiv Astana VS Aris Thessaloniki
Prediction:Lokomotiv Astana

Lokomotiv Astana VS Aris Thessaloniki Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League