Ararat Yerevan VS Slask Wroclaw Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ararat Yerevan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.1 with 0 points in Armenia Premier League.

 

2. Slask Wroclaw got 11 wins, 10 draws and 9 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.4 with 43 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ararat Yerevan win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ararat Yerevan win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Slask Wroclaw win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ararat Yerevan last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:W/W/-/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/-/U/U. Slask Wroclaw last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/D; Handicap: W/-/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/-/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ararat Yerevan wins is 28.09%, the chance for a draw is 28.24% and the chance for Slask Wroclaw to win this game is 43.67%.


Ararat Yerevan VS Slask Wroclaw
Prediction:Slask Wroclaw

Ararat Yerevan VS Slask Wroclaw Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League