Hafnarfjordur VS Rosenborg Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hafnarfjordur got 4 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.7 with 15 points in Iceland Premier Division.

 

2. Rosenborg got 6 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.4 with 22 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hafnarfjordur win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hafnarfjordur win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Rosenborg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hafnarfjordur last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Rosenborg last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/L; Handicap: W/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hafnarfjordur wins is 23.86%, the chance for a draw is 25.89% and the chance for Rosenborg to win this game is 50.25%.


Hafnarfjordur VS Rosenborg
Prediction:Rosenborg

Hafnarfjordur VS Rosenborg Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League