Baltija Panevezys VS Vojvodina Novi Sad Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Baltija Panevezys got 11 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.3 with 38 points in Lithuania - 1.Division.

 

2. Vojvodina Novi Sad got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.8 with 1 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Baltija Panevezys win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Baltija Panevezys win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Vojvodina Novi Sad win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Baltija Panevezys last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap:W/V/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Vojvodina Novi Sad last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/L; Handicap: W/-/-/-/L; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Baltija Panevezys wins is 26.24%, the chance for a draw is 27.02% and the chance for Vojvodina Novi Sad to win this game is 46.74%.


Baltija Panevezys VS Vojvodina Novi Sad
Prediction:Vojvodina Novi Sad

Baltija Panevezys VS Vojvodina Novi Sad Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League