Molde VS Servette Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Molde got 9 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.1 with 30 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Servette got 14 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.3 with 50 points in Swiss Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Molde win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Molde win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Servette win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Molde last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Servette last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/-/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Molde wins is 48.00%, the chance for a draw is 26.51% and the chance for Servette to win this game is 25.49%.


Molde VS Servette
Prediction:Molde

Molde VS Servette Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League