Rigas Futbola skola VS Videoton Puskas Akademia Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rigas Futbola skola got 12 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.2 with 38 points in Latvian Higher League.

 

2. Videoton Puskas Akademia got 18 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.2 with 58 points in Hungary Borsodi Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rigas Futbola skola win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rigas Futbola skola win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Videoton Puskas Akademia win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rigas Futbola skola last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/-/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/-/O. Videoton Puskas Akademia last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/-/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/-/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rigas Futbola skola wins is 26.14%, the chance for a draw is 25.87% and the chance for Videoton Puskas Akademia to win this game is 47.99%.


Rigas Futbola skola VS Videoton Puskas Akademia
Prediction:Videoton Puskas Akademia

Rigas Futbola skola VS Videoton Puskas Akademia Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League