Austria Wien VS Breidablik Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Austria Wien got 6 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.8 with 25 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

2. Breidablik got 7 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 23 points in Iceland Premier Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Austria Wien win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Austria Wien win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Breidablik win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Austria Wien last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:V/-/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/-/O/U/V. Breidablik last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: V/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Austria Wien wins is 68.13%, the chance for a draw is 19.26% and the chance for Breidablik to win this game is 12.61%.


Austria Wien VS Breidablik
Prediction:Austria Wien

Austria Wien VS Breidablik Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League