KuPs VS FC Vorskla Poltava Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. KuPs got 8 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.2 with 25 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

2. FC Vorskla Poltava got 11 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.5 with 41 points in Ukrainian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, KuPs win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, KuPs win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Vorskla Poltava win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. KuPs last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. FC Vorskla Poltava last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/L; Handicap: -/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: -/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that KuPs wins is 34.41%, the chance for a draw is 28.35% and the chance for FC Vorskla Poltava to win this game is 37.25%.


KuPs VS FC Vorskla Poltava
Prediction:FC Vorskla Poltava

KuPs VS FC Vorskla Poltava Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League