Dinamo Tbilisi VS Maccabi Haifa Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dinamo Tbilisi got 13 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 41 points in Georgia Primera Division.

 

2. Maccabi Haifa got 19 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.1 with 59 points in Israel Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dinamo Tbilisi win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dinamo Tbilisi win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. Maccabi Haifa win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dinamo Tbilisi last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/-/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/-/O. Maccabi Haifa last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dinamo Tbilisi wins is 32.02%, the chance for a draw is 28.16% and the chance for Maccabi Haifa to win this game is 39.82%.


Dinamo Tbilisi VS Maccabi Haifa
Prediction:Maccabi Haifa

Dinamo Tbilisi VS Maccabi Haifa Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League