Hammarby VS Maribor Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hammarby got 5 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.5 with 18 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

2. Maribor got 17 wins, 12 draws and 7 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.2 with 63 points in Slovenia 1.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hammarby win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hammarby win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Maribor win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hammarby last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/U/-/-. Maribor last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/L/-/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hammarby wins is 49.53%, the chance for a draw is 26.24% and the chance for Maribor to win this game is 24.22%.


Hammarby VS Maribor
Prediction:Hammarby

Hammarby VS Maribor Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League