FC Viktoria Plzen VS Dinamo Brest Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Viktoria Plzen got 17 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.5 with 58 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

2. Dinamo Brest got 5 wins, 9 draws and 2 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.6 with 24 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Viktoria Plzen win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Viktoria Plzen win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Dinamo Brest win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Viktoria Plzen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:V/W/L/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/U. Dinamo Brest last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Viktoria Plzen wins is 77.82%, the chance for a draw is 14.59% and the chance for Dinamo Brest to win this game is 7.59%.


FC Viktoria Plzen VS Dinamo Brest
Prediction:FC Viktoria Plzen

FC Viktoria Plzen VS Dinamo Brest Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League