AEL Limassol VS Vllaznia Shkoder Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AEL Limassol got 17 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.2 with 55 points in Cyprus 1 Division.

 

2. Vllaznia Shkoder got 19 wins, 9 draws and 8 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.2 with 66 points in Albania Super league.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AEL Limassol win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AEL Limassol win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Vllaznia Shkoder win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AEL Limassol last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/L; Handicap:L/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Vllaznia Shkoder last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/D; Handicap: W/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/O/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AEL Limassol wins is 60.69%, the chance for a draw is 24.21% and the chance for Vllaznia Shkoder to win this game is 15.10%.


AEL Limassol VS Vllaznia Shkoder
Prediction:AEL Limassol

AEL Limassol VS Vllaznia Shkoder Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League