FK Shkupi VS Santa Clara Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Shkupi got 16 wins, 11 draws and 6 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.2 with 59 points in Macedonian First Football League.

 

2. Santa Clara got 13 wins, 7 draws and 14 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.6 with 46 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Shkupi win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Shkupi win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Santa Clara win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FK Shkupi last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/L; Handicap:L/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/-. Santa Clara last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap: -/-/-/-/W; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Shkupi wins is 18.80%, the chance for a draw is 24.52% and the chance for Santa Clara to win this game is 56.68%.


FK Shkupi VS Santa Clara
Prediction:Santa Clara

FK Shkupi VS Santa Clara Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League