Basel VS Partizani Tirana Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Basel got 15 wins, 8 draws and 13 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.2 with 53 points in Swiss Super League.

 

2. Partizani Tirana got 17 wins, 14 draws and 5 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.3 with 65 points in Albania Super league.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Basel win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Basel win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Partizani Tirana win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Basel last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/D; Handicap:L/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Partizani Tirana last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: W/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/O/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Basel wins is 74.33%, the chance for a draw is 15.46% and the chance for Partizani Tirana to win this game is 10.21%.


Basel VS Partizani Tirana
Prediction:Basel

Basel VS Partizani Tirana Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League