KAA Gent VS Valerenga Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. KAA Gent got 14 wins, 7 draws and 13 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.7 with 49 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Valerenga got 5 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.5 with 21 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, KAA Gent win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, KAA Gent win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Valerenga win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. KAA Gent last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/W; Handicap:-/-/L/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/U/-/-. Valerenga last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that KAA Gent wins is 60.44%, the chance for a draw is 22.28% and the chance for Valerenga to win this game is 17.28%.


KAA Gent VS Valerenga
Prediction:KAA Gent

KAA Gent VS Valerenga Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League