FK Velez Mostar VS AEK Athens Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Velez Mostar got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.1 with 3 points in Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League.

 

2. AEK Athens got 14 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.3 with 48 points in Greece Super League A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Velez Mostar win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Velez Mostar win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches. AEK Athens win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FK Velez Mostar last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/O/-/-. AEK Athens last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap: W/V/W/L/-; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Velez Mostar wins is 20.95%, the chance for a draw is 25.53% and the chance for AEK Athens to win this game is 53.52%.


FK Velez Mostar VS AEK Athens
Prediction:AEK Athens

FK Velez Mostar VS AEK Athens Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League