Aberdeen VS Hacken Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aberdeen got 15 wins, 11 draws and 12 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.4 with 56 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

2. Hacken got 4 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.8 with 15 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aberdeen win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aberdeen win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. Hacken win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aberdeen last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/W; Handicap:-/-/L/L/W; Over/Under: -/-/O/U/O. Hacken last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/-; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aberdeen wins is 41.16%, the chance for a draw is 28.61% and the chance for Hacken to win this game is 30.23%.


Aberdeen VS Hacken
Prediction:Aberdeen

Aberdeen VS Hacken Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League