Valur Reykjavik VS Bodo Glimt Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Valur Reykjavik got 8 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.1 with 27 points in Iceland Premier Division.

 

2. Bodo Glimt got 7 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.2 with 25 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Valur Reykjavik win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Valur Reykjavik win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Bodo Glimt win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Valur Reykjavik last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/D; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Bodo Glimt last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Valur Reykjavik wins is 23.02%, the chance for a draw is 25.83% and the chance for Bodo Glimt to win this game is 51.15%.


Valur Reykjavik VS Bodo Glimt
Prediction:Bodo Glimt

Valur Reykjavik VS Bodo Glimt Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League