KF Drita Gjilan VS Feyenoord Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. KF Drita Gjilan got 22 wins, 10 draws and 4 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.2 with 76 points in Kosovo Superliga.

 

2. Feyenoord got 16 wins, 11 draws and 7 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.5 with 59 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, KF Drita Gjilan win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, KF Drita Gjilan win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Feyenoord win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. KF Drita Gjilan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap:W/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/-/-/-. Feyenoord last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap: W/L/-/W/W; Over/Under: V/O/-/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that KF Drita Gjilan wins is 12.62%, the chance for a draw is 18.53% and the chance for Feyenoord to win this game is 68.84%.


KF Drita Gjilan VS Feyenoord
Prediction:Feyenoord

KF Drita Gjilan VS Feyenoord Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League