Orlando City VS Philadelphia Union Prediction USA Major League Soccer

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
USA Major League Soccer -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Orlando City got 6 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.3 with 22 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

2. Philadelphia Union got 6 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.2 with 23 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Orlando City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Orlando City win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Philadelphia Union win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Orlando City last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/O. Philadelphia Union last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/W; Handicap: W/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Orlando City wins is 44.52%, the chance for a draw is 25.69% and the chance for Philadelphia Union to win this game is 29.80%.


Orlando City VS Philadelphia Union
Prediction:Orlando City

Orlando City VS Philadelphia Union Prediction USA Major League Soccer