Austin FC VS Seattle Sounders Prediction USA Major League Soccer

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
USA Major League Soccer -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Austin FC got 3 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.10 with 13 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

2. Seattle Sounders got 8 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.1 with 29 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Austin FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Austin FC win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Seattle Sounders win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Austin FC last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Seattle Sounders last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/W; Handicap: L/W/V/L/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Austin FC wins is 37.96%, the chance for a draw is 27.57% and the chance for Seattle Sounders to win this game is 34.47%.


Austin FC VS Seattle Sounders
Prediction:Austin FC

Austin FC VS Seattle Sounders Prediction USA Major League Soccer