Queretaro FC VS Club America Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Queretaro FC got 3 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.17 with 13 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

2. Club America got 9 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.3 with 32 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Queretaro FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Queretaro FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Club America win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Queretaro FC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap:-/W/-/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/-/O/O. Club America last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap: -/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: -/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Queretaro FC wins is 29.69%, the chance for a draw is 27.99% and the chance for Club America to win this game is 42.32%.


Queretaro FC VS Club America
Prediction:Club America

Queretaro FC VS Club America Prediction Primera Division de Mexico