Coritiba PR VS CRB AL Prediction Brazil Serie B

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Coritiba PR got 7 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.2 with 24 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. CRB AL got 6 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.6 with 20 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Coritiba PR win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Coritiba PR win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. CRB AL win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Coritiba PR last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap:W/V/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/U. CRB AL last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Coritiba PR wins is 51.73%, the chance for a draw is 29.65% and the chance for CRB AL to win this game is 18.62%.


Coritiba PR VS CRB AL
Prediction:Coritiba PR

Coritiba PR VS CRB AL Prediction Brazil Serie B