Avai FC SC VS Operario Ferroviario PR Prediction Brazil Serie B

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Avai FC SC got 5 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.8 with 18 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Operario Ferroviario PR got 5 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.10 with 18 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Avai FC SC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Avai FC SC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Operario Ferroviario PR win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Avai FC SC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap:W/W/V/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Operario Ferroviario PR last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Avai FC SC wins is 42.43%, the chance for a draw is 32.18% and the chance for Operario Ferroviario PR to win this game is 25.39%.


Avai FC SC VS Operario Ferroviario PR
Prediction:Avai FC SC

Avai FC SC VS Operario Ferroviario PR Prediction Brazil Serie B