Al Ahly SC VS NBE SC Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al Ahly SC got 15 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.2 with 51 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. NBE SC got 5 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.15 with 25 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al Ahly SC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al Ahly SC win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 90.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. NBE SC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al Ahly SC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. NBE SC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/V/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al Ahly SC wins is 74.62%, the chance for a draw is 16.24% and the chance for NBE SC to win this game is 9.14%.


Al Ahly SC VS NBE SC
Prediction:Al Ahly SC

Al Ahly SC VS NBE SC Prediction Egyptian Premier League