Deportivo La Guaira VS Aragua FC Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Primera Division de Venezuela -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo La Guaira got 4 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.2 with 18 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

2. Aragua FC got 3 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.6 with 14 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo La Guaira win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo La Guaira win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. Aragua FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo La Guaira last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/L; Handicap:W/-/L/-/L; Over/Under: O/-/U/-/U. Aragua FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/D; Handicap: W/V/L/W/-; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo La Guaira wins is 51.37%, the chance for a draw is 27.70% and the chance for Aragua FC to win this game is 20.93%.


Deportivo La Guaira VS Aragua FC
Prediction:Deportivo La Guaira

Deportivo La Guaira VS Aragua FC Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela