Club Guabira VS Jorge Wilstermann Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Bolivia Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Club Guabira got 4 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.11 with 13 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

2. Jorge Wilstermann got 3 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.13 with 9 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Club Guabira win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Club Guabira win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Jorge Wilstermann win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Club Guabira last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Jorge Wilstermann last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Club Guabira wins is 42.92%, the chance for a draw is 26.82% and the chance for Jorge Wilstermann to win this game is 30.26%.


Club Guabira VS Jorge Wilstermann
Prediction:Club Guabira

Club Guabira VS Jorge Wilstermann Prediction Bolivia Primera Division