Bolivar VS Oriente Petrolero Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Bolivia Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bolivar got 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.4 with 17 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

2. Oriente Petrolero got 4 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.8 with 14 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bolivar win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bolivar win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Oriente Petrolero win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bolivar last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/-; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/-. Oriente Petrolero last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bolivar wins is 76.60%, the chance for a draw is 13.66% and the chance for Oriente Petrolero to win this game is 9.75%.


Bolivar VS Oriente Petrolero
Prediction:Bolivar

Bolivar VS Oriente Petrolero Prediction Bolivia Primera Division