San Jose VS Independiente Petrolero Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Bolivia Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. San Jose got 0 wins, 0 draws and 9 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.16 with 0 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

2. Independiente Petrolero got 4 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.10 with 14 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, San Jose win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, San Jose win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Independiente Petrolero win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. San Jose last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/-/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/-/V/U. Independiente Petrolero last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that San Jose wins is 20.13%, the chance for a draw is 22.85% and the chance for Independiente Petrolero to win this game is 57.02%.


San Jose VS Independiente Petrolero
Prediction:Independiente Petrolero

San Jose VS Independiente Petrolero Prediction Bolivia Primera Division