Greece VS Sweden Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Wed, Sep.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Greece got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Sweden got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Greece win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Greece win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Sweden win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Greece last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/D; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/U/U. Sweden last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Greece wins is 26.62%, the chance for a draw is 30.06% and the chance for Sweden to win this game is 43.32%.


Greece VS Sweden
Prediction:Sweden

Greece VS Sweden Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)