Kosovo VS Spain Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Wed, Sep.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kosovo got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Spain got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kosovo win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kosovo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Spain win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kosovo last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/O. Spain last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/D; Handicap: W/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kosovo wins is 6.92%, the chance for a draw is 15.66% and the chance for Spain to win this game is 77.42%.


Kosovo VS Spain
Prediction:Spain

Kosovo VS Spain Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)