Italy VS Lithuania Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Wed, Sep.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Italy got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Lithuania got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Italy win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Italy win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Lithuania win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Italy last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/W; Handicap:L/L/V/V/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/O. Lithuania last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Italy wins is 89.68%, the chance for a draw is 7.84% and the chance for Lithuania to win this game is 2.49%.


Italy VS Lithuania
Prediction:Italy

Italy VS Lithuania Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)