Northern Ireland VS Switzerland Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Wed, Sep.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Northern Ireland got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Switzerland got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Northern Ireland win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Northern Ireland win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Switzerland win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Northern Ireland last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Switzerland last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Northern Ireland wins is 18.80%, the chance for a draw is 26.92% and the chance for Switzerland to win this game is 54.28%.


Northern Ireland VS Switzerland
Prediction:Switzerland

Northern Ireland VS Switzerland Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)