Belarus VS Belgium Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Wed, Sep.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Belarus got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Belgium got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Belarus win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Belarus win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Belgium win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Belarus last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Belgium last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Belarus wins is 4.08%, the chance for a draw is 11.41% and the chance for Belgium to win this game is 84.51%.


Belarus VS Belgium
Prediction:Belgium

Belarus VS Belgium Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)