Wales VS Estonia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Wed, Sep.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Wales got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Estonia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Wales win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Wales win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Estonia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Wales last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/W; Handicap:W/V/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Estonia last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Wales wins is 85.38%, the chance for a draw is 10.84% and the chance for Estonia to win this game is 3.78%.


Wales VS Estonia
Prediction:Wales

Wales VS Estonia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)