Iceland VS Germany Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Wed, Sep.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Iceland got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Germany got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Iceland win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Iceland win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Germany win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Iceland last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Germany last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Iceland wins is 9.21%, the chance for a draw is 16.83% and the chance for Germany to win this game is 73.96%.


Iceland VS Germany
Prediction:Germany

Iceland VS Germany Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)