Panama VS Mexico Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)

Wed, Sep.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Panama got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Mexico got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Panama win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Panama win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Mexico win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Panama last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Mexico last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/V/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Panama wins is 17.67%, the chance for a draw is 26.01% and the chance for Mexico to win this game is 56.32%.


Panama VS Mexico
Prediction:Mexico

Panama VS Mexico Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)