Uruguay VS Ecuador Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Sep.9 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Uruguay got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Ecuador got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Uruguay win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Uruguay win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Ecuador win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Uruguay last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U. Ecuador last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Uruguay wins is 49.45%, the chance for a draw is 28.39% and the chance for Ecuador to win this game is 22.16%.


Uruguay VS Ecuador
Prediction:Uruguay

Uruguay VS Ecuador Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)