Paraguay VS Venezuela Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Sep.9 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Paraguay got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Venezuela got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Paraguay win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Paraguay win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Venezuela win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Paraguay last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/W; Handicap:W/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/U. Venezuela last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Paraguay wins is 56.72%, the chance for a draw is 26.33% and the chance for Venezuela to win this game is 16.95%.


Paraguay VS Venezuela
Prediction:Paraguay

Paraguay VS Venezuela Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)