Colombia VS Chile Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Sep.9 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Colombia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Copa America.

 

2. Chile got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Colombia win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Colombia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Chile win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Colombia last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/D; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/U. Chile last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/D; Handicap: W/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Colombia wins is 53.00%, the chance for a draw is 26.93% and the chance for Chile to win this game is 20.08%.


Colombia VS Chile
Prediction:Colombia

Colombia VS Chile Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)