Argentina VS Bolivia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Sep.9 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Argentina got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Bolivia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Argentina win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Argentina win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Bolivia win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Argentina last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/O. Bolivia last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Argentina wins is 83.75%, the chance for a draw is 11.66% and the chance for Bolivia to win this game is 4.59%.


Argentina VS Bolivia
Prediction:Argentina

Argentina VS Bolivia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)