Brazil VS Peru Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Sep.9 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Brazil got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Peru got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Brazil win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Brazil win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Peru win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Brazil last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Peru last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/D; Handicap: W/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Brazil wins is 72.67%, the chance for a draw is 18.29% and the chance for Peru to win this game is 9.04%.


Brazil VS Peru
Prediction:Brazil

Brazil VS Peru Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)