Mineros de Guayana VS Monagas SC Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela

Thu, Sep.9 2021         
Primera Division de Venezuela -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mineros de Guayana got 7 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.5 with 24 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

2. Monagas SC got 8 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.2 with 30 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mineros de Guayana win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mineros de Guayana win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Monagas SC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mineros de Guayana last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Monagas SC last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap: V/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mineros de Guayana wins is 33.77%, the chance for a draw is 28.46% and the chance for Monagas SC to win this game is 37.77%.


Mineros de Guayana VS Monagas SC
Prediction:Monagas SC

Mineros de Guayana VS Monagas SC Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela